Laughing and crying, you know it's the same release. Joni Mitchell

Laughing and crying, you know it's the same release. Joni Mitchell

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Find Doctors Treating CFS and FM Right Here!

Finding a doctor who knows how to treat chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia is crucial to getting better. Most doctors don't have a clue, so it's helpful to have referrals for doctors in your area. Well, now you can find a good doctor right here on my blog!

With the help of Chronic Fatigue Treatments I have a gadget (sidebar under Helpful Links) that allows you to search a Doctor Database known to treat CFS and FM. How cool is that?

As a relative newcomer to blogging, I signed up for an online class on "How to Blog" at Gotham Writers' Workshop. My instructor gave me feedback on my blog and suggested adding more visual elements such as photos and illustrations. While searching the web for interesting items to spruce up my posts, I came across the Chronic Fatigue Treatments webpage and the Doctor Database. I checked the database for doctors in my area and I recognized several names on the list that are well known for treating these difficult syndromes, so I trust their database.

I hope it helps you find the right medical professional to help you deal with your specialized medical needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment