Laughing and crying, you know it's the same release. Joni Mitchell

Laughing and crying, you know it's the same release. Joni Mitchell

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fibromyalgia Symposium

Dr. Don L. Goldenberg
For those of you in the Boston area, one of the top docs in fibromyalgia treatment and research is holding a Fibromyalgia Symposium on Saturday, April 9th.  The Arthritis Foundation New England Region and Dr. Don L. Goldenberg, Chief of Rheumatology and Director of the Arthritis-Fibromyalgia Center at Newton-Wellesley Hospital, are partners for the symposium to be held from 10-1 at the Westin Hotel in Waltham, MA. Dr. Goldenberg was the second doctor I saw after my diagnosis in 1997 and the first doctor to put me on the path toward recovery. This is only the third symposium he's held in the past 20 years, so it's a wonderful opportunity to hear from him on the current treatments and research for future developments in the field. 

For those of you not in the Boston area, I'll be attending the symposium and blog about what I learn afterward. I'll be your eyes and ears, so if there are any questions that you want to find out, let me know ahead of time. And stay tuned for reports from the symposium. 



4 comments:

  1. I am happy to say I will attending this and can't wait. I've been coping with fibro for almost 6ys now and can't find any pain relief what so ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be attending this April 9th can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two tickets for this event that i'm looking to sell. Please contact me at jesslindstrom@aol.com if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  4. The FM symposium is only a few days away! Would anyone like to meet up there?

    ReplyDelete