Laughing and crying, you know it's the same release. Joni Mitchell

Laughing and crying, you know it's the same release. Joni Mitchell

Saturday, December 11, 2010

When Tigers Appear, Adventure is Near

Tigers have been stalking my dreams, both waking and sleeping, for the last few weeks. According to Animal Speak by Ted Andrews, tigers symbolize passion, power, devotion and sensuality. If a tiger enters your life, new adventures will begin within the next 6 to 8 weeks, and it will reawaken your passion and power.
If tiger has shown up, there will begin to manifest new adventures and renewed devotion and  passion for life. ~ Ted Andrews
M/Y/D/S Animal graphics

Andrews asks: Do you need more passion for life? Has your energy been down? The answer is a resounding YES and YES!

Even during the summer when I was feeling great physically, I noticed that my passion for life was sub-par. Things that usually bring me joy, such as painting en plein air (outdoors), left me bored and uninterested. Then I had the mother of all fibro flare-ups this fall followed by a series of painful episodes beyond the fibromyalgia, from a stiff neck to excruciating back pain to barely being able to walk on my right foot.

But I fought like a tiger, scratching and clawing my way out of the pit and back into the light. Here are some of the weapons in my arsenal: SAM-e and 5-HTP elevated my mood and regulated my sleep without having to resort to prescription medications; meditation combated the anxiety; acupuncture, chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy helped alleviate the pain.

Now I'm ready to reawaken passion in my life.
I'm ready for a renewed devotion to my creative work.
I'm ready for adventure.

BRING ON THE TIGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment