Laughing and crying, you know it's the same release. Joni Mitchell

Laughing and crying, you know it's the same release. Joni Mitchell

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

To Hell and Back...

I woke up yesterday feeling "normal" for the first time since last summer. This has been one of the most intense, painful and scary journeys I've ever endured - and I've endured quite a few in my life! I feel like I was under attack and I've been in fight or flight mode (mostly fight - it's hard to run away from yourself) for months.

Now that things have calmed down, I'm a bit shell-shocked. What the hell just happened to me? Why? Will it happen again?

I'll continue to seek answers to those questions over the next few months. Meanwhile, I'm just grateful to feel like "me" again. To feel like a human being!

No comments:

Post a Comment